November 12, 2007

Stupid Ass Internet!

Lost connection yesterday... had finished a draft of a post I meant to post, but I will not use that one now as today is WWC day... I am hoping that these changes will remain dated on the 12th of November so that I am still part of the NaBloPoMo thing.

Not my fucking fault the internet went down on me yesterday, is it? How am I supposed to post my blogs when I cannot get to the website?

And, it was the weirdest thing ever... I could reach some websites, but most of them - like 90% or so - I simply could not connect to.

I'll get back to you with my new plan of blogs starting wednesday... Tuesday is reserved for WWC.

----------

HOOORAY! Dated still at November 12th. My NaBloPoMo quest is still on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It so totally bites ass when you can't get on the internet!

R.E.H. said...

Preposterous Ponderings: Sure does... makes me feel so friggin' helpless... and lost...