December 23, 2007

Funday Sunday: "Merry Christmas"

What else could I possibly post for Funday Sunday this week, but a fun little Christmas cartoon.

Well, lots a work still to do tonight. But, I've just served myself a Christmas ham sandwich, and some eggnog... taking a bit of a rest for a second. Been working today as well, but finally I am rid of the crazy Christmas shoppers, and looking forward to a nice couple of days off from work. During this time I will try to enjoy the holidays the way they are supposed to be enjoyed... by eating plenty of food!

I've got a lot to do, so I'll just leave you with this for today.

Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Jay said...

OMG! They cooked Santa Claus!!! Those freaks! LOL

Anonymous said...

HAHA!

I too haven't thought about what to do on Christmas. Guess I'll resort to chomping and munching ;)

MrRyanO said...

The look on the reindeer's face is priceless! Love it!

Jay said...

happy holidays!
hope you have great time with your family and friends and especially the food!

say 'hi' to santa for me!
i'm pretty sure he's going to skip my place this year.
; )

R.E.H. said...

Jay: I wonder what Santa meat tastes like...

Joel: Chomping and munching... what else is Christmas for?

RockDog: Yeah, I really think the look on their faces made this cartoon. As you said... priceless!

Jay Cam: Hope you'll have a great Christmas too. Santa will surely come around... if only to slap you around for being a naughty boy ;)

Dana said...

So that's what happened to Santa! The three pigs had him for dinner!

MERRY CHRISTMAS r.e.h!!

Sparkling Red said...

Zoinks! Poor Santa. Boiling is a terrible way to go. At least he should have been roasted with stuffing and served with cranberry sauce!

Have a fab holiday!

Leighann said...

hehe

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas darling!

R.E.H. said...

Dana: Yeah... so much for my wish list... pigs!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Sparkling Red: Or they could've deep fried him and served him up with some rice and sweet/sour sauce.

Happy Holidays!

Leighann: You have yourself a Merry, Merry Christmas!

Preposterous Ponderings: Oh, Sweetie. Thank You! Santa will bring you nice gifts now!