The cold, dark month of November has been livened up by a thing called... NaBloPoMo. That is a quest to post a blog every single day throughout the month.
There are 30 days in the month, and that means 30 blogs have been posted by yours truly - R.E.H. (aka Rambling Madman). I hope you guys have enjoyed reading them as much as I have enjoyed writing them. Some of those posts may have been utter rubbish - not worth anyone's time and effort to read. Some posts may have made you chuckle a little, laugh some, cry a little or just made you realize that I really am mad...
Overall... it's been a good month. I've enjoyed it. I am glad it is over - not because I don't want to post every single day, but because I don't want to be pressured into posting every single day. Who knows... I might continue to blog on a near daily basis.
I had always planned to make a grand finale the final day of NaBloPoMo. But, as I told you yesterday I am coming down with a cold (or the dreaded flu), and so my brainwaves aren't really as sharp as I'd like them to be. So I will just ramble a little about what has happened over the course of the 30 days.
- On the 1st of the month, I told you about how much of a habitual man I am.
- The following days consisted mainly of my adventures to a company party, where I made out with a co-worker and where I had a "serious" conversation with another one of my co-workers.
- I took the opportunity one day to tell you about a woman who orgasms 200 times per day.
- Then I was teasing my readers by indicating I was about to reveal major news concerning The One.
- On the 12th of November my internet connection went down, and I thought I would miss out on the whole NaBloPoMo-thing because of it.
- Then I suffered from Blogging Paranoia.
- I told you people about how much I hoped The One would call me on my cell, despite earlier having told you I was trying to move on, and forget about her.
- I analyzed the adjectives Beautiful, Hot, Sexy and Cute.
- On the 18th I celebrated my 37th Birthday... (sorry I meant my 23rd)
- I also spoke of people with bad odor and entertained you with one of my most embarrassing moments in life.
- As we neared the end of the month, I was suffering from insomnia. And that was taking it's toll on me.
- I was relaxing in the sauna after a tough work-out session at the gym.
- I was tagged for the very first time in my young blogging career by Odd Facts and followed up by writing my first ever meme.
- Then I got sick.
Now that NaBloPoMo is NoMo, I can pick and choose which days to post. And that will be a great feeling. Don't worry though... you'll hear plenty from this Rambling Madman over the coming months, I'm sure.
I also took the opportunity, now that I'm sick, to change some things in the sidebar.
I made a few click links you can pick and choose from, should you wish to backtrack my blogging career. This way you can choose specific "Features" of my blog, such as Funday Sunday or the WWC. You can read up on some posts that I (myself) find worthy reads. Or, you can read up on specific Ramblings, if for example you want to read all my posts that mention Beautiful Girls, or catch up on the full story of The One.
30 Posts for November... How many for December?