January 14, 2008

I will answer...

No need to go to such extremes... No need to break out the whip and give me forty lashes. No need to cut me with that dull, rusty knife and rub salt into the gaping wound. You don't have to burn me with a blowtorch, cut off my fingers with a cigar cutter or ask 'Vlad the Assassin' to punch me in the face 'til I look like I was introduced to a meat grinder. There's no use for electrical shock treatment, or depriving me of food and water for days on end...

...I will answer your questions!

Please, don't hurt me. I will tell you anything you want to know.

It seems to be quite a popular thing around the blogging world, and I've yet to take the opportunity to ask you - The Reader - to submit questions for me to answer. So, I thought I'd give this one a go.

At first, I'd planned to bring you the next installment - the First Chapter - of my "Rubicon Heart" story today... but I've sort of run into a little bit of a pickle with that. I haven't yet decided how to proceed, because I've come to realize that things that have happened sort of overlap each other. Now, I'm uncertain as to how I should put the pieces together to make a coherent and linear story. Since I want each separate "event" to be it's own chapter, while certain events would stretch over a long period of time.

I'll have it ready for you soon enough though. I'm itching to write the thing.

So, what better to do than be a little personal today?

Hammer out the questions... I will do my best to answer them honestly and truthfully. Ask me anything - from the sexual to the boring - like "What kind of food do you like?", "What's your favorite show on TV?".

The only questions I will refuse to answer are those who will and should be answered in my "Rubicon Heart" story.

I will post the answers to these questions on Wednesday, so keep'em coming until then. I'll try to answer all of them in one post - but, if you guys bombard me with too many questions, I might be forced into breaking it up into two Q&A posts.

Tomorrow is Weekly Words Challenge day. The words are SOFT and SQUARE - just to remind you!

PS. Like the picture? I have a feeling I will regret that one ;)

29 comments:

Allison Horner said...

Um, yeah. Nice pic! LOL!

OK. Questions. Hmmm.

1. Do you have any birthmarks & where?

2. What's your favorite color?

3. Do you have any weird nicknames?

Sorry all. I asked 3 & I probably stole some ideas of others....

MrRyanO said...

Here's my question...

Will the blogosphere survive if they start testing Bloggers for steroids and other blog enhancing substances?

Leighann said...

The name of your bank and your PIN?

hehe

tt said...

1. Are you content?
2. Boxers or briefs?
3. Do you have tattoo's
4. Have you always been an open person?

5. Do you like keeping us dangleing?

Jill said...

Since you brought this up and asking for us to ask you question:
-What is your bra size??(I will come out later, when I can think more propely, not over the fact of something stupid I did today!!)

Samantha_K said...

Soft and square? Go take a picture of my high school math teacher.

Hmm...questions, eh?
Let's see then...
1)What is your favorite flavor/color of skittle?

2)Who have been the most influential people in your life? In both negative and positive respects.

3)If you could play for one MLB team, which one would it be, and what position would you play?

4)Will you go out with me?
Check yes or no.

Samantha_K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R.E.H. said...

Alli: The idea for the pic popped into my head... and I had to do it ;)

Questions noted.

RockDog: Question noted.

Leighann: I lied. Questions endangering my own well being and existence, such as financial security, will be ignored.

Question scrapped ;)

TT: Questions noted.

Jill: Boy, did that bra comment cause a ruckus! ;)

Question noted.

Samantha K: Good! Where's she at? I'm all out of ideas for tomorrow's WWC ;)

Questions noted.

R.E.H. said...

Samantha K: Hmmm... I realize you never claimed it was a she... guess I assumed so because my math teacher was a she...

Jay said...

Okay, I know that you have mentioned a few times about your growing up wanting to be a screenwriter/director make documentaries and stuff like that.

So my question is why don't you just up and do it? Why don't you toss some ideas around and put something together? Maybe just up and move to Hollywood dude?

Jen said...

1) How tall are you?
2) Is writing & having published a book in your future?
3) What is it that you really want to do in life? (along the lines of Jay's questions here)
4) Who/what are you most thankful for?
5) Why did you start blogging?

Sparkling Red said...

1) What are you most proud of in your whole life?

2) What's the meanest thing you've ever done?

3) What do you think is your best feature, physically?

4) What's your oldest memory?

5) What do you think is the weirdest thing about you?

Anonymous said...

Will we ever get to see more than bits and pieces of you in pictures?

How will we ever know if you make it big if we can't see what you look like?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Quickie at night or Afternoon delight?

Do you wax your back?

Oh and...

Will you Marry me?

Jill said...

Did you thought you will get marriage proposal or been ask on a date through this questionning?

Beautifully Profound said...

What was you favorite cartoon as a child?

What is your dream car?

What's the oddest thing you've ever eaten?


Have a great Tuesday REH


-BP

Karen said...

If you had to be on a reality tv show, which one whould you choose?

What is favorite type of junk food?

L.P. said...

Oh yeah, you already know what I want to know...

1. what are your sexual fantasies
2. which ones have you fullfilled
3. which ones have you been too nervous to ask to be fullfilled
4. kinkiest thing you've ever done
5. your favorite part of a woman's body
6. what turns you off during sex/intimate moments

~grin~
Oh and thanks for making my owie better... LOL!

Leighann said...

Damn, I really thought I'd have you there! hehe

But now that I know I can't rob you blind.... let's see....

Give yourself a Superhero name and what would your powers be?

Casdok said...

Do you get enough?
See my blog and you will see what i mean!!

Jo said...

Fun, this is like playing Truth or Dare :)

1. What are 3 things you'd like to do in your life?

2. What would you pick for your last supper?

Real Live Lesbian said...

Turn about being fair play and all....

Were you ever with a boy/man? Do you think there is anything that would make you consider dating a man in the future (hence, being somewhat gay)?

Why or why not?

R.E.H. said...

Jay: Yup, that has been mentioned and the dream is still there...

Questions noted.

Jen: Questions noted.

Sparkling Red: Questions noted.

Preposterous Ponderings: Questions noted.

Jill: Question noted.

Beautifully Profound: Thank You... you too!

Questions noted.

R.E.H. said...

Karen: Questions noted.

Lakota Princess: Anytime, baby... it was MY pleasure ;)

Questions noted.

Leighann: I may have been born at night - but it wasn't last night ;)

Question noted.

Casdok: I'll have a look see.

Question noted.

Jo: It is... I wasn't expecting this many questions though ;)

Questions noted.

Real Live Lesbian: Haha... what goes around comes around, I guess ;)

Questions noted.

Anonymous said...

You've successfully slain the dragon! How will you toast your marshmallows? Oh wait, you already answered that one. Hmmm. OK.

If you had to choose one disease/condition to have, what would it be. For example, color blindness, Hypertrichosis, synestheia? And why.

R.E.H. said...

Odd Facts: I had to check my own profile to remember what the answer was, though :)

Question noted. (Tough one!)

Newt said...

Dang, hmmm, let's see,

1.Blond, Brunette or Redhead?

2. What is the best thing about where you live?

3. What is the worst thing about where you live?

4. Will you be my blogger valentine?

R.E.H. said...

Newt: Questions noted.

Dana said...

I've used this one before, but I think it's a good one ...

If you knew there was no way you would get caught, what illegal thing would you do?

R.E.H. said...

Dana: Well, I've never answered that before, so recycling the question is fine by me.

Question noted.

-------------

I'm closing the comments on this one now... I have more than enough questions to answer.

Thank You all... I'll have the answers up later today.