November 13, 2007

WWC / An Apology

So, the WWC is due for this week. Now, I am beginning to become frustrated at my lack of ability to prepare good shots for this thing, but I am not going to waste my (nor your) time complaining about the quality of pictures I've provided this week. They are what they are... and I hope you will enjoy them anyway :)

As you can see on some of these shots we've had snow already today. I really hate the snow, so my mood today is not the best... I always have a few months of irritation during the winter time. I think I'll move back to Florida one of these days... much better climate!

Before I present to you the WWC pictures of this week, I wanted to issue an apology. I know I lead you people to believe I was going to post some juicy blogs concerning The One, and some of you seem to have been slightly curious as to what that may be... suggestions such as her being a lesbian and possibly pregnant have surfaced on the comments section... keep guessing people - keep me entertained :)

I will post this groundbreaking info one of those days... but, what I thought would happen didn't happen, and now things are very confusing for me as well. I honestly don't know how to write the story, or what to include and what to exclude (I have the right to do that, you know!). I have planned a course of action for how I will tell you the story though... and it is designed to make you understand a little bit better the whole story - which would likely leave you even more confused than I am. I also believe this way you will come to understand why I've held on to my feelings for her as long as I have... and why I've put up with everything she's done.

So, I'm sorry if I haven't delivered what you've been expecting. But, I will, eventually. Until then, I will do my best to entertain you in any way I see fit.

On to this weeks, WWC. As always, the words of the week are brought to you by the endearing Tink of Pickled Beef. And the words are ARCHITECTURE and RED.


The ARCHITECTURE of my house of cards is impressive

**********

This is my beautiful RED Chrysler Sebring.
(look at the snow... the horror!)

**********

The front of my RED Chrysler Sebring
(The ugly ass snow... see it?)

**********

And... what is that RED stuff I'm drinking?

**********


Well... that will sum up this weeks WWC for me. Enjoy!

13 comments:

Jay said...

Well done on the pics man.

Snow already?? Dang!

It's 80 degrees again here today! But it's not supposed to be. It should be in the 40s!

I kinda thought you might tell us that The One gave you an ultimatum. Marry her or get lost. You know, something straight outta left field.

The "she's a lesbian" was pretty funny though. Wish I had thought of that.

Samantha_K said...

So was I right? Is she a lesbian?

Glad to see your post...I was wondering where you were today, I knew you were trying to do the NaBloPoMo thing.

R.E.H. said...

Jay: Well, had she given me an ultimatum like that, I would have been planning our wedding by now :) Would've been nothing confusing about that!

Samantha K: Yeah, I thought I was going to miss out on the NaBloPoMo thing because of my internet connection yesterday...

Nice to hear that you were thinking about me though :)

Beautifully Profound said...

Whew, that was friggen close!!! Good save though REH. The red stuff my guess is Kool Aid.

I am really curious about what's going on with you and "the one". It's the soap opera lover I am sure.

Anyways, as long as you are happy. We, in blog land are happy.

Take care dearie.

Kell said...

Is that cranberry juice? With a splash of vodka, I hope.

Cool photos. I kind of like the snow, but then I have no life and don't have to get to anything useful like a job.

So, we get to keep guessing. She wasn't a man before, was she? Or is she engaged? Married? Your long lost sister? Or something as simple as she just wants to be "friends." Guess we'll just have to keep tuning in.

g-man said...

Interesting photos. I cant make card houses (Maybe I am just a spaz?) Bummer on the snow already. Keep the shiny side up!

Anonymous said...

I so want to blow on that house of cards...because I'm rude like that!

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure your drinking cough syrup. That's what I'm drinking. By the gallon.

The pictures are great!! Don't sweat it like me, it's too stressful!

Guilty Secret said...

About what to leave in and what to leave out... tell us everything! You know, if you feel like it ;)

I hate the cold too. And the dark. Ugh. Still, only five weeks till winter solstice, then it's practically spring, no?

Tink said...

Oh you big blog tease. ;)

I like the house of cards. But can you build it with a stack of coasters? LOVE the car. I'm envious. I drive a beat up 98 Mercury Mountaineer that eats both gas and oil like it's air. One of these days... *Sigh*

R.E.H. said...

Beautifully Profound: Yeah, that was really a close call. Good thing I had finished the draft of another post that was dated on the 12th.

My life has become a soap opera... what have I become??? :)

Kell: She wasn't a man before, was she?... That's got to be the scariest thought ever!

Your long lost sister? Even worse! Imagine that... finding out the woman you love is your sister... jeez!

G-Man: Thanks. I used to make a lot of card houses when I was young. A friend of mine had a couple of pet mice, and we used to let them go in to the card houses, and then we sat there waiting for them to wreck it. Surprisingly they could be in there for quite some time before it came tumbling down on them... When I built this one for the picture... I found my skills were no longer there, though.

Preposterous Ponderings: Isn't that why card houses are built in the first place? Just to watch them go down?

Butterfly Girl: Cough syrup? No... but, I'm worried I'm coming down with something... not feeling all that great today.

Hope you'll feel better soon!

Guilty Secret: Yeah, I really like how you open up to us in your blog, and I'd like to be able to be like that too. I have some reservations though...

Tink: Thank You. That car is my pride and joy... my baby. How pathetic am I :) But, seriously, I went from driving a beat up ´87 Ford to this beauty.

Coaster House? Sounds interesting enough...

Newt said...

I'm actually very impressed with your WWC, don't be so hard on yourself, they are awesome!

R.E.H. said...

Newt: Thank you. I will do my best to keep impressing you :)