November 30, 2007

#30 For The Month!

The cold, dark month of November has been livened up by a thing called... NaBloPoMo. That is a quest to post a blog every single day throughout the month.

There are 30 days in the month, and that means 30 blogs have been posted by yours truly - R.E.H. (aka Rambling Madman). I hope you guys have enjoyed reading them as much as I have enjoyed writing them. Some of those posts may have been utter rubbish - not worth anyone's time and effort to read. Some posts may have made you chuckle a little, laugh some, cry a little or just made you realize that I really am mad...

Overall... it's been a good month. I've enjoyed it. I am glad it is over - not because I don't want to post every single day, but because I don't want to be pressured into posting every single day. Who knows... I might continue to blog on a near daily basis.

I had always planned to make a grand finale the final day of NaBloPoMo. But, as I told you yesterday I am coming down with a cold (or the dreaded flu), and so my brainwaves aren't really as sharp as I'd like them to be. So I will just ramble a little about what has happened over the course of the 30 days.

Now that NaBloPoMo is NoMo, I can pick and choose which days to post. And that will be a great feeling. Don't worry though... you'll hear plenty from this Rambling Madman over the coming months, I'm sure.

I also took the opportunity, now that I'm sick, to change some things in the sidebar.

I made a few click links you can pick and choose from, should you wish to backtrack my blogging career. This way you can choose specific "Features" of my blog, such as Funday Sunday or the WWC. You can read up on some posts that I (myself) find worthy reads. Or, you can read up on specific Ramblings, if for example you want to read all my posts that mention Beautiful Girls, or catch up on the full story of The One.

30 Posts for November... How many for December?

20 comments:

MrRyanO said...

Congrats, Dude!

I could not fathom such a task without a case of whiskey by my side.

Jay said...

You did a good job with that post everyday thing. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have done it cause I'm just not that interesting.

Karen said...

Congrats! I hope you feeling better.

Aunt Jackie said...

Yes I'm so proud of you too!! We made it! :) I like what you did with the "recap" thing... and I had missed the woman with 200 orgasms, so I had to go back and make a comment there in retrospect ;)

Yay! Oh, and happy belated birthday... I've been um... 21 as of June ;D

fiwa said...

Congratulations - we did it! It really wasn't that hard to do, was it? I agree, now that the pressure to post every day is off, I will enjoy it more again.

I've enjoyed reading "you" this month. Even when you're sick you come up with good posts.

Hope you feel better soon -
fiwa

Kell said...

Congrats on 30 days of posting! That's awesome. I just don't have that much to write about. It would look too much like my diary: Dear Diary, Nothing happened again today. Maybe tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon. Winter has definitely started here and I feel a cold or something coming on. I got a flu shot, so it better just be a cold.

Feel better.

R.E.H. said...

RockDog: I'm a beer-man myself. Many a beer will help you get through the posting ;)

Jay: Interest-ED is what you meant right? Interest-ED. Because, Interest-ING you most definitely are.

Karen: Thanks. Not feeling any better though, getting worse in fact :(

Aunt Jackie: Yaaay! We Made It!

Missed the 200 Orgasm chick, huh? Good thing I pointed it out to you then ;)

Fiwa: Yeah, it was actually easier to do that I thought it would be. My problem wasn't what to post, but to find the time to post every day. That was the hard part.

Kell: It would look too much like my diary: Dear Diary, Nothing happened again today. Maybe tomorrow.

Please, tell me that is not so - that's just sad. Things do happen every day - we just need to keep our eyes open and recognize what is going on.

Many days nothing, actual, is going on - but one's mind will wander and things are always going on up there, right?

Anonymous said...

*thunderous applause*

Beautifully Profound said...

Fantastic.

About things always going on up in the brain though. I am not so sure about that, I asked my co-worker last night as we were putting out stock. We have two kidneys right? HAHA. Blond moment for sure. Anyways, I suppose that's what happens when you are on your 3rd twelve hour day. I know you know all about that.


Anyways, have a kick ass Saturday REH.

? said...

Yay! You did it! And guess what you win for posting for 30 days in a row. A trunk with a dead body in it!

;-) I've quite enjoyed reading about your life, R.E.H.

Jen said...

Wow! It seems like you just started NaBloPoMo. . . That is awesome! Great job, I'm going to miss stalking your blog everyday though for your new thoughts, ideas and brainwaves.

Jen said...

P.S. I'd also like to know if that 200 orgasm/day chic has to wear depends or leak proof undies?

R.E.H. said...

Odd Facts: *Waves to the audience and basks in their admiration*

Beautifully Profound: Oh, I never said there aren't any slip-ups going on up there ;)

Bottle Blonde: Shit! I just rid myself of my last dead body. Hmm... up the river by the junk yard... midnight should be quiet enough up there.

; Glad you've enjoyed reading me!

Jen: The month went by quickly, didn't it? Well, I'll probably be blogging on a near daily basis - so you keep'a stalking.

About the 200 Orgasm Chick. LOL! But... seriously - yeah! Wouldn't you think?

Guilty Secret said...

Well done, you did it! Woohoo!

R.E.H. said...

Guilty Secret: Yeah, I did! Don't I just ROCK!!!? ;)

Jay said...

lol congrats on nablopomo!

did you ever notice that nablopomo sounds kinds of like a drug?

Anonymous said...

Must have felt great finishing something that is a bit bothering! Congrats on that :)

R.E.H. said...

Joel: Thank you. It wasn't really bothering, but slightly unpleasant because I had to post every day. Didn't matter if I felt like doing something else one night... no sit the hell down in front of the computer and write a blog, mister. ;)

Newt said...

Good Job - I love that we had 30 days of Madman!

R.E.H. said...

Newt: You'll be pleased to hear that there's still a lot more to come from this Rambling Madman in the future too, then ;)